BRF condemns discrimination, racism and brutality against the black community in all forms and supports efforts that advance justice. Our hearts are heavy these days. The senseless death of George Floyd has once again opened a national wound and has made it clear that institutional discrimination and racial injustice continue to exist in our society – particularly for the black community. As an economic development organization, we recognize that diversity in both industry sectors and the makeup of its entrepreneurs and business leaders is essential to a flourishing economy. We are recommitting our dedication to the pursuit of initiatives which support economic, healthcare and educational advancement for the diverse communities of North Louisiana.
- BRF Impact and Vision with Dr. Loren Scott and Dr. John George
- EAP announces 10 new startup companies added to the Wall of Entrepreneurial Achievement
- Cassidy, BRF secure $2 million to support Air Force Global Strike Command headquartered at Barksdale Air Force Base
- BRF’s EAP portfolio company Embera NeuroTherapeutics announces first subject dosed in Phase 2 of EMB-001 in cocaine use disorder
- BRF awarded $30,000 grant from Regions Foundation for Biotechnology Magnet Academy at Southwood High School