BRF condemns discrimination, racism and brutality against the black community in all forms and supports efforts that advance justice. Our hearts are heavy these days. The senseless death of George Floyd has once again opened a national wound and has made it clear that institutional discrimination and racial injustice continue to exist in our society – particularly for the black community. As an economic development organization, we recognize that diversity in both industry sectors and the makeup of its entrepreneurs and business leaders is essential to a flourishing economy. We are recommitting our dedication to the pursuit of initiatives which support economic, healthcare and educational advancement for the diverse communities of North Louisiana.
- Entrepreneurial Accelerator Program (EAP) portfolio company CyberReef offering a free trial of its internet filtering technology to schools implementing online teaching
- EAP portfolio company Oleolive awarded Phase II AFWERX Small Business Innovation Research contract
- BRF celebrates the 2019-2020 SMART graduates
- Digital Media Institute at InterTech receives Best Buy Foundation grant for online summer camps
- BRF statement June 10, 2020