The InterTech Science Park’s 800-acre campus provides the land and infrastructure needed to spark transformation in north Louisiana’s economy. It houses companies from film studios to pharmaceutical manufacturers that contribute to the reputation of an innovative, technology-based environment and attracts others from around the globe.
- BRF Impact and Vision with Dr. Loren Scott and Dr. John George
- EAP announces 10 new startup companies added to the Wall of Entrepreneurial Achievement
- Cassidy, BRF secure $2 million to support Air Force Global Strike Command headquartered at Barksdale Air Force Base
- BRF’s EAP portfolio company Embera NeuroTherapeutics announces first subject dosed in Phase 2 of EMB-001 in cocaine use disorder
- BRF awarded $30,000 grant from Regions Foundation for Biotechnology Magnet Academy at Southwood High School